Monday, February 15, 2010

Nono Wedding Card Yesturday My Father In Law And I Got In A Big Fight What Should I Do?

Yesturday my father in law and i got in a big fight what should i do? - nono wedding card

Yesturday my father and got into a big fight and scream and scream. Thank started out, he calls me and asks me if I sent thank you cards for the wedding, I said yes, and I was sent a week, I said yes ok 20 minutes later he calls and calls to the ninth screamed at me because I called and asked people whether they received their thank you laters and no one has succeeded yet on the phone I said I would do, Hung and send about 30 minutes later he showed up at my house and started to put my face calls me from h *** and f ** king Lier told me that my son married and began with my father to call him the peace of s ** t, when I Foght told us to say things when he left Kicked screen door, and I'm broke, I spoke with my husband and he is furious against us, just want to find a way to improve things, but my stepfather is a drama queen my husband said that somethings werent quite right and also said he felt as he entered the door and hurt that I watched all the time and not feel that you are trying to feel with my husband, is bad for him, what do you think I do to things a little better

6 comments:

Chuckie O said...

It is impossible to make it better. It is time for an exit strategy be developed. When you get to your door, call the police. Your life may well be in danger.

What he did was assault.

You asked so... said...

I agree with JDW. Read a text without a comma, and gives me a headache.

Stay away from his stepfather. When it comes unsolicited, open the door and call the police. I must say it is suspicious if they have sent notes of thanks, at least one person must be available.

Alana C said...

If you honestly letters then you have no reason to regret.

To keep his distance from his wife's family, but out of love for her husband, to be polite whenever I see it.

jdw said...

Do you know how difficult it is to read his handwriting. You need to have a few commas and periods and take back with us.

laughter... said...

That is why I am a supporter of the long exposures. The answer is not simple and depends on many uncertainties, including the relationship with the man from his father. Suggest communication. Talk to your husband that this Oral unbearable and then work together to find a solution. It may not have one. On the other hand, it can no problem with the cutting of his father.

Pie said...

First, we must avoid, if possible, a meeting with his father. This is to avoid the lively discussion. It can not, as you are and you do not like him, but both are caught in the situation.

Over time, you can avoid that as politely as possible, the best, feels uncomfortable, now that his son is married, or maybe they used to have the attention of his father. In all his work trying to reassure him that you will not take it to her son. And try to have it something special. It can be difficult at first, but believe me, it's worth it.

Good luck!

Post a Comment